Drug Store Beauty Products


Drug store beauty favorites

I love quality beauty products at drug store prices. I have a few products that I absolutely love, and because you can get them at the drug store, they are extra affordable! I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you.

1. Revlon Color Stay Just Bitten Balm Stain - LOVE THESE. I have at least 5 of these because they work so well. I love having some color on my lip but I hate having to reapply. If I have to reapply a lipstick, you can count me out. Most lip stains I've tried are either super sticky or super drying, or both. This lip stain is amazing. It goes on like chapstick and has a slight minty flavor. I can wear it all day at work or out to dinner and it stays right where it needs to be! My favorite colors are "honey", "cherish", and "romantic".

2. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara - I swear by this mascara and have been using it for Y-E-A-R-S. No other mascara compares. I am really picky about mascara because I want something that is lengthening AND volumizing. Basically, I want to look like I have false eyelashes on, without the pain of false eyelashes! This stuff really works, I regularly have strangers tell me that my eyelashes are "flawless" (no joke!!). It definitely takes a few coats but it does the trick. I usually use the color "blackest black".

3. CoverGirl Classic Color Blush - If I'm feeling like a minimal-make up kind of day, I usually just put a little bit of this blush on my cheeks and voila I look 2x more lively. This blush is really great for sensitive skin and has a slight shimmer but no glitter, so it's definitely professional.

4. Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Polish - I've already gone on about how much I love Revlon nail polishes here but they're just a fun thing to buy at the drug store. Definitely not a necessity but painting your nails a fun new color is definitely a pick-me-up (and cheaper than a mani!)!

5. St. Ive's Fresh Skin Apricot - This is a treat yo self kind of product. This stuff smells amazing, even my guy friends secretly like using it! Just lather on, wait a few minutes, and rinse. It feels (and smells!) like you just got a professional facial!

Do you use any of these products? Do you have any drug store beauty recommendations?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment