Real Simple Magazine

I love a good read. Reading all day, prefereably outside in a comfy chair/hammock, would be the dream. However when I don't have time to read a whole book, I like to read a chapter before bed. Sometime I can only get through a few pages before falling asleep. When I only want to read a few pages, I love reading Real Simple! It's the most amazing magazine I've found.

Review of Real Simple Magazine
 Review of Real Simple Magazine
 
Real Simple is a magazine targeted towards woman, to make life a little easier, with tips and tricks from make up to housekeeping to financial advice. I love it because it's funny and extremely insightful, yet a light read. Within the first few pages, you'll find a "Simple List" with 5 silly statistics relating to the month, that you can whip out at a dinner part. They have another section called "Little Helpers" with 4 gadgets to make your day-to-day life simpler. The "Modern Manners" column has advice for hard situation and really genius solutions! There's always one page with a passage to help you relax or meditate. The fashion section always has well-priced staples that you can wear to work or out to dinner. (Side note: I hate magazines with over-priced clothes, and Real Simple ALWAYS does a good job of having at least half the items under $100.) Lastly there are always delicious recipes at the end. Plus, parenting advice, the work & money section, and super interesting articles.

This is by no means sponsored!! I just really love this magazine, and all my friends who've read my copies are hooked as well! I mean, how could you pass up the inspirational quotes on the spine?! See more of my inspiration obsession here! Read more about Real Simple or subscribe to the magazine!

Have you read Real Simple? What's your favorite magazine? Comment below!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment