"Jackpot" Gold and Shimmery Nails

I love painting my nails. Looking down at my hands and seeing a pop of color always makes me smile. Buying new nail polish is definitely a treat for me (treat yo self). So when I found this gorgeous color at the grocery store, I jumped right on it. I have another Revlon Colorstay nail polish and it lasts for the longest time (longer than OPI or Essie in my opinion! Any other Revlon Colorstay fans out there?!). I didn't realize this color was meant to be used with a gel topcoat until I got home (woops...!). Instead, I used a normal top coat and it's still been really long-lasting. Can we take a minute to talk about this color?! It's so gorgeous and shimmery, it looks like liquid gold!

Gold Jackpot Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Polish

Gold Jackpot Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Polish

For application I just applied 1 coat of the "Jackpot" Revlon Colorstay nail polish and once I finished every nail, I went back and applied a second coat. Then I let them dry for a few minutes and applied a clear topcoat from OPI (I've had it for years and topcoats make everything stay longer and make them more glossy, instead of more matte-looking.)

Do you have a favorite nail polish brand? Do you have a favorite metallic nail color? Comment below, I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks for reading!!
Scarves and Sweets

PS I love this Stay Focused Pouch. It's so cute and inspirational and the back is glossy and mint. What's not to love?!



No comments:

Post a Comment