Inspirational and Feel-Good Music

When I'm feeling upset or just not as positive and happy as usual, I immediately pump up the tunes! It's a super easy way to step back and feel better because I'm bobbing my head to some inspirational or just happy music. The past few weeks I've been especially loving this song.



For more feel good music check out this amazing playlist on Spotify! If you're not sure about adding Spotify, I would highly recommend it! It's a lot like Pandora in that you have free music (with some ads sadly) but I like it better than Pandora because you can chose what song you want to listen to. Spotify and users make tons of playlists that you can listen to, or you can make your own playlists, or modify existing ones so the possibilities are endless! Just like Pandora, if you don't like the ads, you can get Spotify Premium -- it's $10/month for no ads, plus you can download it on extra devices like phones and tablets. If you're a student it's only $5/month! Also you can "download" playlists so they are saved on your computer/phone and you don't need an internet connection to listen to them. If you're weirded out by having to use Facebook to log in, you can definitely add it without linking it to your Facebook page (also a good option if you don't have a Facebook!). I didn't mean to write a whole paragraph about Spotify, I just wanted to share this awesome song, but thought I should include some more info on Spotify since I didn't really understand how to use it before downloading and now I use it so much!

Do you have any go-to music for when you're feeling down? I'd love some recommendations in a comment below!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment