Puppy!!!

Sorry I have been MIA the last few days!! I've been meaning to post a ton of blog posts but since I got my puppy a few days ago, my life has been extremely a little crazy.

Miniature Poodle Puppy

She is soo precious and fun to be around. She LOVES cuddling and she'll fall asleep at my feet whether I'm at my desk or cooking, it's too stinking cute. She's also super good with other dogs and people, which has been a blessing!

Although she is the cutest little thing, having a puppy is a T O N of work! I definitely knew that going into this, but it's not just about taking them out every hour or two. The hard part is teaching them to tell you when they need to go to the bathroom (sometimes it's sooner than every 2 hours!), teaching them to not chew everything in site, and teaching them to be independent so you can leave without them freaking out! If you have any tips on puppy rearing I'm all ears! I read all the puppy books and blogs before getting her, but I'm realizing that book advice isn't as practical as the advice I've gotten from fellow puppy parents!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment