3 Easy Ways to Spruce Up Your Home

Home is an oasis for me. After a long day, I like to come home and relax, and not worry about catching up on work. Today I wanted to show you 3 easy ways to spruce up your home to make it look and feel more like your personal oasis!


1. Fresh flowers - Picking up fresh flowers at the grocery store or farmers market takes your apartment or house to the next level in terms of decor. It adds color, sophistication, and an amazing smell! Bouquets are usually between $10-15 and last for a week or two. Definitely worth it in my opinion because it makes me smile every time I walk by!

2.  Candles - Lighting a candle is one of my favorite ways to relax and decompress. They smell amazing and watching a candle flicker is extremely peaceful for me. I usually get flower-scented candles like jasmine, gardenia, and peony. Aromatherapy is real, guys! I like picking up candles at small boutiques or getting the most amazing Yankee Candles at Bed Bath and Beyond. If you sign up to be a member, you get a 20% off coupon when you sign up, and then a 20% off coupon every month!

3. Colorful prints - I'm an inspiration quote junkie. I love inspirational quotes and phrases, and I have them all over at home, in my agenda, on my desk, on my computer, everywhere! I love this print because it is a good reminder to not be grumpy because with a good outlook, every day is a great day. Chicfetti is an awesome company that has free printables. Prints are a great way to spruce up your home by adding color and inspiration. This print and frame look so fancy and I only paid $12 for the frame at Home Goods (same company as TJ Maxx and Marshalls). If you don't want to buy a frame, it would look just as good with a border of cute washi tape!


 3 Easy Ways to Spruce Up Your Home with Free Printables!

Do you have any fun decor tips? Comment below :)

Thanks for reading!

Scarves and Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment