Fall Fashion Finds and Sales

With fall in full swing, I thought I would share my favorite fall fashion finds. Fall is such a great season filled with button downs, vests, booties, scarves (!!!), and sweaters. Here are some of my favorites that I've been eyeing or that I already wear on repeat!

Fall Fashion Finds and Sales Purple Glitter Scarf

Beige Faux Fur Vest (If only I could fit into this beauty!!)
This Colorful Scarf is the closest I could find to the scarf in the picture above (aka my favorite scarf!). It's from Charming Charlie's last year, so they may have a similar option in stores, but I couldn't find one online!

Also while we're talking about shopping, lets talk about SALES!!

Aeropostale: 30% off until 10/12 with code BDAY
Charming Charlie: Buy one get one free all sale jewelry, no code!
J. Crew: Extra 30% off full-price styles and extra 40% off sale styles with code WEEKEND
J. Crew Factory: 50% off men and women's styles, no code!
Nordstrom: Free shipping & free returns!
Lands' End: $15 off $75 // $25 off $100 // $50 off $150 // $100 off $250 with code HARVEST

Thanks for reading and happy shopping!!

Scarves and Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment