Paige Skyline Jeans

 Recently, I was on the hunt for the perfect dark-wash jean. I wanted something sophisticated yet comfy and professional yet fashionable. I searched everywhere (seriously! it was starting to drive me nuts). I finally stopped looking online and just went to Nordstroms, and luckily I had an amazing saleswoman who found these beauties. I LOVE these Paige Skyline jeans. I am not a jeans kind of gal but now I want to wear these every day. They are SO stinking soft that they feel like leggings but they are classy and sophisticated and flattering in all the right places. Just trying them on, I could tell that they are super well-made. Lucky for you, they are currently on S-A-L-E for 35% off (plus free shipping!). Get them here! You can also check out the whole Paige line.

Perfect jeans paige skyline review

Thanks for reading!!
Scarves and Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment