Perfect Fall Outfit

Now that the temperatures are starting to drop, I've started reaching for my sweaters. I realized a few weeks ago that I only had a few sweaters, and that they were all really light and summery. Ever since I've been on hunt for the perfect neutral, semi-thick sweater. This weekend I was so stoked to find this beauty on sale at Gap for $18!! This is my perfect fall outfit and I've been wearing variations of it on repeat because it's super easy yet super cute! The outfit details are below :)

Perfect Fall Outfit and Fall Style Guide

Gap Sweater, J. Crew Gingham Button Down, Green True Religion Jeans (old, similar here, here, and here), Melissa Frye Boots (old and on sale a few years back, but save options here and here), Nordstrom Necklace, Gorjana Bracelet, Tortoise Watch, Bauble Bar Ring

And for the current sales (because why pay full price?!)

Bauble Bar: 20% off your first purchase for entering your email
Gap: 40% off and free 2 day shipping with code "FAST"
Gorjana: 15% off your first item by entering your email
J. Crew: 30% off tops and outerwear & an extra 40% off final sale styles with code "LAYERUP"
J. Crew Factory: 30-40% off outerwear, hats, scarves, and gloves & extra 30% off clearance with code "EXTRA30"
Loft: 40% off pants and sweaters & extra 40% off sale styles!
Nordstrom: Free shipping and returns

Thanks for reading!!
Scarves and Sweets


No comments:

Post a Comment