The Perfect Fruit Smoothie


Easy and delicious strawberry, blueberry, and pineapple smoothie recipe.

I have a huge sweet tooth and because of that I love eating fruits because of their sweetness. Growing up, my mom would make the most delicious fruit salads with kiwi and raspberries and every delicious fruit (I'll have to make a whole post about it because it's that good!). Another way I love to eat fruit is in a smoothie. A lot of times I'll eat a smoothie for lunch or as a snack because it's an easy on-the-go type meal that I can eat at my desk, while walking, or while running errands. I make smoothies a few times a week and I've perfected my go-to smoothie so I thought I'd share it with you!

Total time: 5 mins
Prep time: 5 mins
Serving: 1 smoothie

Ingredients:
1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
1/2 cup of frozen pineapple
1/4 cup of orange juice
1/4 cup of Greek yogurt
1/4 cup of steel cut or regular uncooked oats
1 tablespoon of chia seeds

Directions:
1. Put all ingredients in a blender and pulse for 30 seconds until well incorporated.
2. Serve cold, preferably with a cute reusable straw!

Thanks for reading!

Scarves and Sweets 
 
PS I just got this blender and I'm obsessed! It works super well to blend frozen fruit in less than a minute. Bonus: it comes with colorful and fun lids to drink out of!

No comments:

Post a Comment