Labor Day Sales

Scarves and Sweets Labor Day Sales 2015

I hope you are enjoying your long weekend with a view as beautiful as this! With Fall just around the corner, stores are putting everything on mega-sale, so I thought I'd share a few hoppin' sales and some of my picks!

LOFT: 30% off fall arrivals and an extra 50% off summer styles

Gap: 40% off with code "LABOR" and free shipping on orders $50+

Express: 40% off select styles

Nordstroms: Up to 40% off summer styles until 9/13

Live Love Dream: Additional 20% off and free shipping on orders $50+ with code "SCORE"

Charming Charlies: Buy 1 get 1 free jewelry plus free shipping on orders $50+

Target: 25% off online and an extra 10% off with code "LABORDAY"

J. Crew Factory: Additional 50% off everything plus free shipping with code "FREESHIP". Some of my picks from J. Crew Factory (clearly my favorite!) are below!


Thanks for reading!
 
Scarves and Sweets 
 
 P.S. Ashley Brooke Designs is giving 20% off with code "INSTAFRIENDS" and my favorite Etsy print shop is giving 25% off with code "LABORDAY25"!


No comments:

Post a Comment