4 Delicious Recipes for Ripe Bananas

One of my least favorite things is when you're at the end of the week and your bananas are too ripe. You don't want to throw them away but you also don't want to eat them plain. (Does anyone else hate the texture of over-ripe bananas?!) I have a few recipes to save the day and your bananas!

1. Bananas with cinnamon and honey! Adding cinnamon and honey makes the banana sweeter and masks the mushier texture of an over-ripened banana. I love this combo so much! I especially love this combo on a piece of peanut butter toast! *perfection*

4 Delicious Snack for Ripe Bananas: Bananas with honey and cinnamon

2. Banana oat chocolate chip cookies - These cookies are SO easy to make! I usually mix together a banana or two, oats, chocolate chips, and cinnamon. You can also halve the recipe if you only have 1 over-ripened banana! Trust me, the cookies will be gone after a few minutes because they are so stinking delicious! It's totally okay to eat 6 at a time because they're healthy, right?! ;)


4 Delicious Snack for Ripe Bananas: Chocoalte chip banana oat cookies

3. Smoothies - I love adding an over-ripened banana to a smoothie because it makes the smoothie taste extra sweet and adds extra fruit! You can read about my favorite smoothie recipe here!

4. The easiest banana bread - This is the most delicious banana bread I've ever tasted, and it is so easy! You only need bananas, eggs, yellow cake mix, and chocolate chips. It may not be the healthiest banana bread but every time I make it, people immediately get seconds!!


Do you have a special recipe you make with over-ripened bananas? Comment below :)


Thanks for reading!
  
Scarves and Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment