Pesto Turkey and Gruyère Pita Sandwich


Pesto Turkey and Gruyere Pita Sandwich recipe

Sometimes I get into a lunch rut where I pack the same old boring sandwich and then I'm not excited to eat my lunch. Eating lunch is one of my few breaks during the day, so I make sure that the food is extra delicious so I enjoy my break! One of my favorite go-to's when I'm feeling "bleh" about my lunch game is this amazing pesto turkey and Gruyere pita sandwich. It's super delicious and I always get a handful of questions each day I bring it about what kind of delicious lunch I'm eating! I got my inspiration from this sandwich but added pesto and used spring mix instead of lettuce. Gruyere is definitely a pricier cheese, but if you have a Trader Joe's in your area, they have Gruyere for pretty affordable prices! For the pesto, Trader Joe's definitely has the tastiest and most economical pesto, so I would highly recommend their pesto! I usually will use one apple for the whole week of sandwiches, so I'll cut off a few slices each day and save the rest in a Tupperware for the next day! Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment