Polka Dot Sweater Layering

Layering button downs with a sweater is my favorite (as seen here)! It's a fun way to brighten up winter-wear. When I got this polka dot sweater in the mail I swooned. It's beautiful by itself and is super fun when layered with other colors/patterns. I layered it with a chambray button down and added a necklace for an extra pop! It was a little chilly so I grabbed my vest, but it would look great without a vest as well. Outfit details are below :)

Polka Dot Sweater Layering with Chambray Button Down


Polka Dot Sweater Layering with Chambray Button Down

Chambray Button-down
Polka Dot Sweater (from Stitch Fix, similar here, here, and here)
Necklace (old, similar linked)
Black leggings (similar here, here, and here)
Beige Booties (similar here, here, here, and here)
Black Puffer Vest
Marc Jacobs Cross Body (similar here and here)
Gorjana Bracelet
Tortoise Watch
Bauble Bar Ring (save here!)

Thanks for reading!
Scarves and Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment