The Skimm!

One of my favorite morning routines is to wake up and check the news by reading the Skimm at breakfast and then listening to NPR in the car. The Skimm is a witty daily email with summaries of the biggest news around the world over the last 24 hours. It is always extremely on point with explaining the biggest news of the day, so I'm ready for discussions at work or at the dinner table. The best part is that it is always makes me laugh because it is filled with jokes and silly headlines. You can see how awesome it is for yourself by signing up to get the daily email too! Also, their website has lots of additional resources to stay in the know through their Skimm Guides online, which include outlines from March Madness 2015 to Fracking to Net Neutrality. I seriously love the Skimm and talk about it so much that a bunch of my friends and family read the Skimm now, and they agree!



Do you Skimm? What do you think? Are there any other news sources I should be reading? Leave a comment below :)

Thanks for reading!
Scarves and Sweets
PS The breakfast pictured above is a bowl of cut up strawberries, Greek yogurt, and granola sprinkled on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment