Brownie Bites

I love baking. For me, by spending time making something sugar-filled and delicious, I am showing my friends, family, and coworkers that they are special and that I care about them. It's fun to bring treats for someone's birthday or for a holiday so everyone can share. One night, I was planning to make brownies for a birthday when I realized that I didn't have a brownie pan. Previously, I made them in a pie dish and sliced them up but that wasn't as portable or sharable for a large group. All of a sudden, a brilliant idea struck me: what if I made brownies in a cupcake pan?! No cutting, no crumbs, no fighting over the corner piece because everyone gets some crust! The Brownie Bite was born! I love making sweets from scratch but I've never found a homemade brownie recipe that was better than a mix, so I always use mixes. To make these, I followed the box directions for the mix, put the batter in the cupcake pan, baked, and voila amazing Brownie Bites that were a HUGE hit!!




Do you have a good homemade brownie mix? Comment below!

Thanks for reading!
Scarves and Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment