July Favorites

I haven't done a monthly favorites in a hot minute and wanted to do one because this month I discovered a few awesome things!

July Favorites: Hobby Lobby Home Decor

1. Hobby Lobby - If you saw my post on Instagram, you know I recently discovered Hobby Lobby. It has everything related to home decor -- think Michael, Home Goods, and Pier 1 had a beautiful baby. It took a lot of self restraint to not buy everything in the store! Plus they have amazing coupons and sales!

2. Hamilton - I LOVE musicals. They are totally my jam: Kinky Boots, Hairspray, Lion King, Rent, Newsies, Legally Blonde the Musical, Guys and Dolls, West Side Story, Wicked, Avenue Q, Evita, Bye Bye Birdie (anybody else love musicals?! If so, you'll appreciate this). Fittingly, I've been enjoying the Hamilton soundtrack for a few months now. Every song is so fun and catchy! Last weekend I had a loooong day of driving and listened to the Hamilton soundtrack (you don't want to know how many times) and now I'm even more hooked. I've become one of these people.

July Favorites: The Pool

3. The Pool - It's been such nice weather for going to the pool. Even if it's just for a few minutes in the evening, it's so nice to just relax outside by the water! Don't forget to stay protected in the sun!

4. Anthropologie Wild Honeysuckle Candle - I kept going into Anthro and smelling this candle but in my head saying "no, you don't NEED another candle". After a crazy day, I treated myself to buying this delicious-smelling candle and my nose was very thankful because it seriously smells amazing!! Not to mention, it's a very cute coffee table addition!

What are your July Favorites? Would love to read them in a comment!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment